- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Raja Ampat Dive Adventure 2023
January 20-31, 2023
Join the Key Largo Dive Team to Raja Ampat for ten days on the luxurious Arenui liveaboard.
$7,980 per person based upon double occupancy. Airfare not included. $1500 per person deposit required.
Payment plan scheduled by KLDC based upon deposit date and final balance due by Jan 20, 2022.
For more information or to book, call (305) 451-5844.
The Arenui is the same liveaboard we will be onboard for our Komodo dive trips. The Arenui moves around Indonesia throughout the year, moving from island to island, depending upon the dive conditions. January is within the best time of year to dive Raja Ampat.
Raja Ampat is among the best dive locations in the world. This is a bucket-list adventure trip for any diver.
Port of Embarkation and Disembarkation: Sorong
Only 16 divers max on board this beautiful 140′ liveaboard.
Airfare is not included. You are responsible for planning your own air transportation in order to arrive at Sorong in time for our departure on 20 January 2023. You are also responsible for your departure on or after 31 Jan 2023. The ship will not return to port earlier than scheduled in order to accommodate departures before January 31, 2023.
KLDC will allow you pay a deposit and then make monthly payments. Payments are not refundable should you cancel.
Prices are per person based upon double occupancy. We will not take single reservations as there are no single cabins and we will not be responsible for locating room-mates.
Prices, fees, and taxes subject to change without notice.
Check out this video about Raja Ampat and the Arenui:
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
- Welcome Massage
- Full Board Accommodation in Twin Cabin
- Shore Activities/Excursions According to the Program
- Soft Drinks and All Meals Onboard
- Up to 4 Dives Per Day
- Tanks, Weights, Weight Belts
- Transfer From/To Embarkation/Disembarkation Airport
- Fuel Surcharge
- Park and Diving Fees (Currently priced at $150/diver but subject to the local governments whim to increase. If increased the difference will be added to your invoice.)
- Administration / Port Clearance Fee
- National Parks Entrance Fee
- Government Taxes
- International and Domestic Air Transportation
- Hotels and Meals Before and After the Cruise
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Dive Equipment Rental (other than tanks, weights, and weight belt)
- Nitrox Fills
- Massages and Spa Treatments (Other than welcome massage)
- Travel Insurance
- Onboard Purchases
- Private Tours
- Onboard Telecommunications
- Crew Gratuities