Raja Ampat 20-31 Jan 2023
Raja Ampat Onboard the Arenui Liveaboard
Jan 20-31, 2023
Join the Key Largo Dive Team to Raja Ampat for ten days on the luxurious Arenui liveaboard.
The Arenui is the same liveaboard we will be onboard for Komodo. The Arenui moves around Indonesia throughout the year, moving from island to island, depending upon the dive conditions. January is within the best time of year to dive Raja Ampat.
The cost is $7980 per diver (based upon double occupancy) for this incredible ten-day dive adventure. Airfare is not included. Port of Embarkation/Disembarkation: Sorong.
Raja Ampat is among the best dive locations in the world. This is a bucket-list adventure trip for any diver.
- Full board accommodations in twin cabins.
- Shore activities/excursions according to the ship’s program
- Soft drinks and all meals on board
- Diving activities (up to 4 dives/day)
- Tanks, weights, weight belt.
- Transfer from/to embarkation/disembarkation airports.
- Administration/Port Clearance Fee
- National Parks Entrance Fee (gov’t fee subject to change. May be adjusted)
- Fuel Surcharge
- Government Taxes
- Welcome Massage
- International and domestic air transportation
- Hotels and meals before and after the cruise
- Alcoholic drinks
- Dive equipment rental (other than tanks/weights/belt)
- Nitrox refills
- Massages and spa treatments (other than welcome massage)
- Travel Insurance
- Onboard purchases
- Private tours
- On-board telecommunications
- Crew gratuities
- Airfare is not included. You are responsible for planning your own air transportation in order to arrive at Sorong in time for our departure on 20 January 2023. You are also responsible for your departure on or after 31 Jan 2023. The ship will not return to port earlier than scheduled in order to accommodate departures before January 31, 2023.
- KLDC will allow you pay a deposit and then make monthly payments. Payments are not refundable should you cancel.
- Prices are per person based upon double occupancy. We will not take single reservations as there are no single cabins and we will not be responsible for locating room-mates.
- Prices, fees, and taxes subject to change without notice.
- We require all divers to have DAN diver insurance to cover emergencies that may arise while participating on this trip. DAN Diver Insurance is available at: http://www.DiversAlertNetwork.org/partner/1955146
- We highly recommend all divers have DAN trip insurance to cover any interruptions, problems, etc that they may incur during this trip. DAN Trip Insurance is available at: http://www.DiversAlertNetwork.org/partner/1955146/trip