Fiji – Beqa Lagoon Resort April 10-17, 2022
Fiji’s Beqa Lagoon Resort
April 10-17, 2022
TRIP IS SOLD OUT FOR THESE DATES. WE MAY OFFER ANOTHER WEEK. CHECK FOR UPDATES!
$1899 per diver. Airfare not included. Limited space. First come-first booked based upon receipt of deposit.
Deposit $700/diver. Full payment due within 30 days unless signed up for our payment plan which allows you to spread out the payment over several months. Contact us for details.
Few places in the world are as beautiful as Fiji. Join us on this on 7 night trip to the world famous Beqa Lagoon Resort, April 10-17, 2022. This trip is scheduled to be a perfect fit with our 2022 Solomon Islands trip. You can sign up for either the Solomon Islands trip, or the Fiji trip, or enjoy both trips back-to-back.
What’s included in Fiji:
- 7 nights in Beqa Lagoon, Fiji. (price is per person, double occupancy).
- 4 two-tank reef boat dives (tanks & weights included).
- Bonus: Free 2-tank shark dive.
- Unlimited shore diving
- Bonus: Free DAN Dive Insurance for every diver.
- Roundtrip transfer from Pacific Harbor Boat Launch to Beqa Lagoon Resort is included. Roundtrip boat from Nadi Airport to Beqa Island not included.
- 7 nights accommodation
- 3 gourmet meals daily. Beverages and bar tab not included.
The suggested itinerary is to fly Fiji Airways from LAX to Fiji to Guadalcanal. Enjoy a week onboard the PNG Master exploring the aircraft, submarine, and shipwrecks of Iron Bottom Sound in the Solomon Islands April 2-9, 2022. Then return to Fiji and begin a week in Fiji before flying back to the USA on Fiji Airways.
- All dives include boat, 80 cuft/12 liter tank(s), boat operator, guide, weights, weight belt, towel,
beverages, snack, emergency kit, emergency oxygen, life vest and Equipment Valet Service.
- Enriched Air Nitrox (EAN 32) is charged extra
- Wi-Fi is available for 24 hours at a charge of US$ 12.00 and for a period of 1 week (7 days = 168 hours) US$ 70.00.
- Packages include 3 gourmet meals daily. Dining is family style in our open-air beachfront Bure Kalou. Each day you will have a different menu of options to choose from including wonderful vegetarian selections. If you have any special dietary requirements, please advise upon reservations.
- Meals include coffee and tea; Juice and milk with breakfast. Other beverages are available for purchase.
- Our water is pure spring water from surrounding mountains and is safe to drink. Bottled water is also available for purchase at the main bar and mini-bars. Complimentary filtered water dispenser is also available in the main bure for your use.
- Flights from LAX, SFO and HNL to Fiji are offered via Fiji Airways. The International carrier departs 3 to 4 times per week in both directions. Due to crossing the International dateline on the southbound flight and you will lose a day.
- All electrical power is 240 volts and the socket is Australian style with 3 prongs. You will need an adaptor and may need a converter to operate 110 or 120 volt
appliances. Please check, most modern devices will state that they may be used for 110-250V. We do however offer a 110 volt panel and USB chargers in the main office.
- USA and Canadian & European Union travelers must have a passport that is valid at least 6 months after their return travel date. A visa is not required.
- Individual tipping is not customary in Fiji. Staff members do not expect to be tipped at any time. If you have enjoyed your stay and the service you have received, you may show your appreciation by making a contribution to the employee Christmas Fund when you depart the resort. Everyone on the Fijian staff, even those behind the scenes, will share this fund at end of year.
- No inoculations are needed for travel to Fiji.
- Our prices are for cash/check payments. Our credit card processing fee of 4% will be added for all credit card deposits and or follow up payments to KLDC.
- We require all divers to have DAN diver insurance to cover emergencies that may arise while participating on this trip. DAN Diver Insurance is available at: http://www.DiversAlertNetwork.org/partner/1955146
- We highly recommend all divers have DAN trip insurance to cover any interruptions, problems, etc that they may incur during this trip. DAN Trip Insurance is available at: http://www.DiversAlertNetwork.org/partner/1955146/trip